Police said on Friday night (September 24) that the community had gathered at a rally to remind elementary school teachers that a man arrested in an investigation into the Sabina Nessa murder had been released.
38-year-old man was arrested at his address Ryusham It was released on Thursday, but “under investigation” ever since, a Met spokesman said.
Detectives continue to seek information about a man captured on CCTV at Peggler Square in Kidbrook on the night of Sabina’s deadly attack.
Two images and CCTV footage have been released, and police are asking anyone who recognizes a man or silver vehicle he believes to have access to contact immediately.
“I would like to thank the people who have shared our image appeal over the last 24 hours. It has received so much coverage and we are very grateful for the help of the general public,” the detective said. Chief Inspector Neil John said.
— Chris Paouros (@chrispaouros) September 24, 2021
“We’ve been a week since Sabina’s murder. The investigation is going well, but we need to continue this appeal for information and encourage anyone with information to move forward. There is, “he added.
As a news shopper reportDetectives believe that Sabina left her home address on Astel Road just before 8:30 pm on Friday (September 17th).
She is believed to have passed through Kato Park to a depot at Pegler Square in Kidbrook Village, where she was planning to meet her friends.
Sabina has never arrived at the pub and is believed to have been killed while walking in the park.
Her body was found a day later near the OneSpace Community Center. Police said the post-mortem test on Monday (September 20) was “not definitive.”
Sabina’s death sparked new protests against the epidemic of male violence against women in society.
A rally starting at 7 pm on Friday was held at Pegler Square, attended by many members of the community to pay tribute.
A man arrested for the murder of Sabina Nessa was released
Source link A man arrested for the murder of Sabina Nessa was released