As a member of the Executive Support Community, you work as part of a decentralized, professional support function to help you plan, shape, and deliver key elements of council-nominated senior staff. Actively shape the world of your work so that you can maximize your role.
Obligation to include:
- Listening and learning are important for this role. As a result, everyone who supports you is placed in the right place, at the right time, and prepared and supported.
- This includes entry-level executive support such as calendar and document management.
- Support and cover members of the executive support team as needed for adaptability and flexibility
- You will acquire key skills such as accurate minutes, secure data, and document storage and management.
- Often the first port of call for executive support features, it can handle multiple communications from different sources and people and coordinate busy workloads and prioritization methods.
- Adopting digital offers at Hounslow allows you to take all the right opportunities to do new things, communicate skills and efficiencies, and improve the working life of everyone.
- Work with the Hounslow Apprentice Community to communicate, develop your own development and networking skills, and actively learn and inspire others.
- Hounslow’s role or other accountability commensurate with its urgent need
- Excellent verbal communication
- Can build relationships with strong interpersonal skills
- Can follow the instructions
- Receive constructive feedback and learn from mistakes
- Good practical skills and good timekeeping
- Take pride in their work and accept responsibility
- Commit to the value and expectations of the apprenticeship program
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Enthusiasm and spontaneity to learn and progress
- Willingness to maximize relevant course work
- Professional and flexible
- Ambitious and positive
- Have a real interest in working with and assisting customers
- Ability to manage stress
- Well presented, polite, clever and friendly
Mathematics or equivalent of GCSE English.
Total time per week: 36.00
Level 3 (A level)
Address: 7 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EB
Deadline: October 1, 2021
Click for more information on this job here.
Discover Youth-Friendly Employers
Send us an email with email@example.com Or call 01536513388.
Apprentice Management Business Partner in London Borough of Hounslow: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity
Source link Apprentice Management Business Partner in London Borough of Hounslow: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity