Our clients are the world’s leading providers of cybersecurity training and certification. With offices around the world and steady business growth, they are looking for a business development manager based in a German team, ideally a home office somewhere in southern Germany. This is a permanent and unlimited contract.
Business Development Manager (m / f) – Training and Consulting
Full-time / Home Office South Germany
Your new obligations and responsibilities
The new business development manager has the ability and patience to successfully develop a new business and work on both short and long sales cycles.
You will be a practical new business hunter who likes to roll up your sleeves and open the door with your clients. In this case, senior executives in large corporations and stakeholders in the public sector make the decision. You should be accustomed to selling at this level.
You have the following duties
- Create a territory plan and work consistently on your targets
- You are responsible for creating and closing new businesses
- Consulting sales to clients by selling solutions consisting of both products and services
- Work closely with colleagues in all departments when developing the best solution based on your client’s needs.
- Build relationships within the client to further penetrate the organization
- Work with business leaders on forecasts to ensure that your sales reports are up to date
The new Business Development Manager is a target-driven, proactive salesperson with a proven track record in high-target-driven environments.
You have the following important skills
- Sales experience within a large company, this is an advanced level role
- Experience selling services such as training and consulting is beneficial
- You sell to executive level stakeholders, so their ability to speak their language is essential
- Cybersecurity experience and knowledge is beneficial, but as needed
- You need to be fluent in both German and English. To sell in German, you need to be fluent in business.
- You have previously worked on your goals and have a solid track record of sales performance
- You are based somewhere between Frankfurt am Main and Munich in southern Germany and can work in your home office.
- You are someone looking for the next step in the long run.
Our clients are dynamic, fast-growing companies offering diverse and rewarding roles. The salary offered consists of a fixed and variable performance-based part and depends on previous experience. I would like to discuss this further as soon as I receive my resume.
be interested? If you meet these criteria, email Karin Furberg the complete application, including reference number 346416. email@example.com..
I look forward to hearing from you!
Business Development Manager | Working from home in Germany | Recruiting sales and marketing
Source link Business Development Manager | Working from home in Germany | Recruiting sales and marketing