For this exciting role, we are looking for diligent, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to develop a career in dental nursing.
As an apprentice dental nurse, you support all clinical aspects of surgery and provide patients with a high level of care. You need to be able to reassure people that you can’t fly under pressure. Get continuous support, development and training to develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your dental nursing career.
Your obligations include:
- Providing chair-side assistance to the dentist
- Ensuring patient care and welfare
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilization of instruments
- Mixed material
- Creating charts on a computer
- Adherence to strict cross-infection procedures
- Development of digital X-rays
- Make sure you have a sufficient inventory of materials in your surgery
- Performing some inbound and administrative tasks
- Organizational power
- Good communication
- Computer literacy
- Can work independently as a team
- High level of manual dexterity
- Ability to deepen relationships with a wide range of people
- A friendly and compassionate approach in a calm, confident and reassuring way
- hard working
- Enthusiastic and interested in career development in dental nursing
- Enthusiastic about learning
- Smart and professional look
- Positive attitude
- GCSE or equivalent math and English grade 4 / C or higher (not required)
All candidates will undergo an eligibility check that includes basic math and English initial and pre-learning assessments.
Total time per week: 40.00
Level 3 (A level)
Address: Market House Dental Surgery, Market Place, Gerrards Cross, SL9 9HA
Deadline: October 1, 2021
Click here for more information on this job listing. here.
Discover Youth-Friendly Employers
Send us an email with firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 01536513388.
Dental Nurse Apprentice at Colin Harris: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity
Source link Dental Nurse Apprentice at Colin Harris: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity