* Finnish-speaking market research and research panel specialist *
Euro London works with leading data and consulting firms to help international clients understand and inspire growth. They are looking for bilingual and enthusiastic individuals to join a growing team.
Market research specialists are responsible for recruiting, training and managing the performance of panelists participating in international research.
The three key skills required for this role are the ability to effectively communicate with people from different countries and cultures, the analytical skills to recruit panelists in the right geographic location, and the panelists to analyze their performance and communication. It is the ability to judge whether or not. Creates the ability to balance valid survey data with some priorities, deliver on time, and communicate the risks of project deliveries to management.
* Degree or equivalent.
* Experience in managing research panels, volunteer groups, or equivalent projects.
* Fluent in English in both spoken and written language.
* Business fluency in Finnish (both written and verbal).
* Excel-Intermediate level.
* Technically skilled in using Microsoft Outlook and Word.
* Organize with effective work schedules and time management skills.
* You can work effectively with conflicting priorities.
* Report potential issues to line managers as they are organized and can meet daily and weekly deadlines.
* Goal and result driven.
* Ability to accurately check and analyze data.
* Ability to maintain productive relationships with all stakeholders.
* Experience in analyzing data or qualitative information
* Experience working on ISO quality control procedures
* Private medical insurance (health insurance level 5)
* 25 days of annual leave
* Income protection up to 75% of basic salary
* Life insurance up to 4 times the basic salary
* The number of days of sick leave depends on the length of service.
* 4% employer contribution (3% employee contribution)
Sign up for a secret chat now for more information.
Please note that CVs are treated with strictness and applications are not transferred without permission. We aim to respond quickly to your application, but due to the high level of resumes we receive, we can only respond to applicants with profiles that match the client’s requirements. I can do it. For more work, please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Finnish Speaking Market Research and Research Panel Specialist | London Jobs | Recruiting Secretaries and Support
Source link Finnish Speaking Market Research and Research Panel Specialist | London Jobs | Recruiting Secretaries and Support