Health

GoApe is currently owned by its employees

To continue reading register Also log in To OHW + account.

Outdoor adventure company GoApe has transferred most of its stake in the business to an employee ownership trust, allowing employees to participate in the company’s success.
90% of Go Ape’s stake will be transferred to employees and the remaining 10% will be owned by founders Rebecca and Tristram Mayhew. The forestry business employs approximately 1,000 British staff in 35 locations. It also operates in 16 states in the United States. “Go-Ape has always felt like a member of our family. We knew deeply that selling a business to investors was never comfortable,” said Rebecca Mayhew. .. Nick Hall, Managing Director, said: Together, we continue to grow our business for the benefit of our employees’ co-owners, customers, environment, communities and partners. Go Ape announced the change last week, stating that employees are passionate about the company and its values ​​and are “in the best position to achieve the success needed to drive it.” [its] value”. Employee-owned models have become more popular in recent years, but the largest John Lewis partnership has been owned by employees for over 100 years.HR Consultant Network earlier this year Announced by Human Resources Department From November 1st, employee ownership will be transferred to the employer’s marketing agency, Blackbridge Communications. Last year we transferred 65% of that stake A trust managed on behalf of employees. According to the Employee Ownership Association (EOA), there are more than 730 employee-owned companies in the UK. NS

GoApe is currently owned by its employees

Source link GoApe is currently owned by its employees

Related Articles

Back to top button