We are looking for a good apprentice beautician who has a passion for becoming a beautician. The Intermediate Hairdressing Apprentice Training Program lasts 15-18 months and gives you the opportunity to advance to Level 3.
- Hairdressing is a fast-moving, fashion-oriented business, so you need to be creative, enjoy meeting people, and have a lot of energy.
- Become a good communicator with good social skills
- Properly presented in all aspects of clothing, hair, personal hygiene, etc.
- Practical and well organized
- Pay attention to detail and cleanliness
- Has a good sense of humor and amicable nature
- Willing to work at the flexible time / day agreed in the employment contract
- Have a high degree of dexterity and coordination
- You don’t need to be qualified to apply, but you do need the motivation and commitment to become a hairdresser or barber.
- You don’t have to be an academic type and there are no set entry criteria for hairdressing apprentices
Total time per week: 30.00
Level 2 (GCSE)
Address: 42-43 East Street, Chichester, PO19 1HX
Deadline: October 4, 2021
Click for more information on this job here.
Discover Youth-Friendly Employers
Send us an email with firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 01536513388.
Hairdressing apprenticeship with rush hair: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity
Source link Hairdressing apprenticeship with rush hair: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity