Our apprentices working in school-school sports partnerships are enrolled in the work and training provided by our tutors. For the right people, you have the opportunity to secure full-time employment and advance to higher levels of qualifications.
The roles of PE include:
- Work in school and support the provision of physical education and school sports
- Broader community roles include working within the local PE and school sports networks, providing competition to all schools in the region.
- Special support is available during physical education classes and in classrooms that support and guide extracurricular activities and support young ambassadors and sports leaders.
- You will know about the available sports careers and educational paths, and hope this apprentice will take you to your next step in the career ladder.
- Help the club for breakfast and lunch
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work as a team member in a busy school environment
- Ability to use initiatives
- Well organized
- Enthusiasm to encourage young people to participate in physical education and school sports
- Commitment to role
- English and math GCSE or equivalent A * -C / 9-4 grades are an advantage, but not required
Total time per week: 30.00
Level 2 (GCSE)
Address: Garden Suburb School House Childs Way, London, NW11 6XU
Deadline: October 1, 2021
Click for more information on this job here.
Discover Youth-Friendly Employers
Send us an email with email@example.com Or call 01536513388.
Physical Education Assistant Apprentice at Garden Suburb Junior School: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity
Source link Physical Education Assistant Apprentice at Garden Suburb Junior School: #CreateYourFuture Opportunity