The move took place after the BBC aired the first of two parts, The Princes and Press, on Monday.
Amor Rajan’s documentary seems to have offended the royal family after William sensationally claimed to have briefed Prince Harry and Megan Markle to the press.
and now MailOnline Report Its protracted bad feelings and refusal to apologize for public broadcasting mean that the prince is “seriously considering” whether to offer them future projects.
“The response to what happened is being promoted by the Duke, but it is no exaggeration to say that there is a perfect match among all three households.
“You really couldn’t put a cigarette paper between them. Here’s a serious problem of integrity at stake.”
It is also said that William Bashir’s dissatisfaction with Beeve has increased since Martin Bashir’s 1995 panoramic interview with Princess Diana revealed details of the illegal activity earlier this year.
Investigation revealed that he used a mocked-up bank statement to secure an interview with the late princess.
The BBC apologized for the use of the statement, but they claimed that they “played no role in her decision to participate in the interview.”
In response to the growing controversy over this week’s documentary, BBC President Richard Sharpe has taken “great care and thought” in his relationship with Royal this week and has “great respect” for the institution. However, the making of the show.
Click to sign up for our newsletter for the latest updates and stories from around the world from Daily Stars here..
Prince William could "permanently block the BBC" after a documentary fallout, sources said.
Source link Prince William could "permanently block the BBC" after a documentary fallout, sources said.