The new integration of the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust is expected to help optimize workflows and help Trust staff improve patient outcomes...
Opened in 1851 as the world’s first hospital specializing in cancer diagnosis, treatment, research and education. Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has been implemented Highlandof PACSgear image capture solution Integrate with existing ones OnBase Content service platform and new Epic Electronic Patient Recording (EPR) system.
The PACSgear suite is a set of modular solutions that enable the capture, integration and sharing of medical images and related data across departments, locations and disciplines.
The new Digital Health Records (DHR) is part of Royal Marsden’s digital transformation program, launched last August, and the new Epic system will be operational across the trust from March 2023.
EPR upgrades and convergence are priorities of the NHS England Trust and the newly formed Regional Integrated Care System (ICS), proving that Highland is a strong partner in EPR optimization and digitization efforts. doing.
Lisa Emery, Chief Information Officer at The Royal Marsden, said: Possible. ”
Royal Marsden integrates existing documents stored in distrusted repositories, an OnBase content services platform that helps optimize workflow and performance, and facilitates the capture and visibility of critical medical images and data. Combine PACSgear to enhance patient data management.
“By adding PACSgear to the OnBase deployment and subsequently integrating those platforms with Epic, Royal Marsden further drives care provider optimization and further enhances the patient experience serving. “Hyland’s Senior EMEA Healthcare Account Manager, Haroon Iqbal, added. .. “We continue to see great results from these integrations, and we expect the same in this extension of our partnership.”
Hyland Healthcare’s PACSgear solution suite enhances patent data management in the following ways:
- Easily capture and integrate important medical images and data during endoscopy
- Eliminate information silos and give clinicians access to images of their specialty or department
- Enhance clinical productivity and patient outcome by providing a single view of all patient information
In addition, Hyland Healthcare’s Epic’s OnBase integration Healthcare customers can:
- Securely manage all content at patient, order, and encounter levels to improve accuracy
- Create one complete patient-centric record that links all patient information, content, and data from within your core application
- Providing the right information to the right people at the right time to facilitate more informed decisions
- Automates checklist processing such as defect tracking, referral management, and subject access requests to increase clinical productivity while ensuring compliance with external regulations.
Royal Marsden Trust Expands Offering Digital Health Records
Source link Royal Marsden Trust Expands Offering Digital Health Records