Stuart Rubock’s late father said he could rest assured that he had done his best for his son.
Stuart, 31, died on March 31, 2001, after a party at the time of entertainer Michael Barrymore in Roydon, Essex.
His father, Terry Lubock, who said he had terminal cancer earlier this year, never stopped fighting for justice for his son.
Now he says he thinks the truth about the death of his son Stuart will be revealed.
“I’ve done my best for my son now,” said Lubbock, a 76-year-old retired tool maker from Harlow.
“Now I can rest with peace of mind. I think the truth will come out.”
“My body is waning, my heart is waning, and I’m starting to forget things,” he added.
In February, Lubbock said doctors said he had a few months to live.
He said he had only lived to get “Stuart’s justice,” but admitted that he might never get the answer he wanted.
In January he called for a new investigation, saying he believed that information must now have emerged to justify the new investigation by coroners.
Coroners recorded an unknown cause of death after the 2002 inquest, and three years ago, then Attorney General Jeremy Wright refused to file a second inquest with Mr. Rubock. ..
However, Lubbock said a new complaint from the Essex Police changed the situation at the same time that the Channel 4 documentary Barrymore: The Body In The Pool aired in February 2020.
No one has been charged with charges related to Stuart Rubock’s death.
Barrymore, now 69, was arrested in 2007 but was not charged with charges.
In March, Barrymore spoke to ITV’s Good Morning Britain program, describing the Channel 4 documentary as “sneaky and malicious.”
Barrymore said no one at his house on the night of Stuart Rubock’s death knew what had happened.
He was asked if there was anything fresh to offer to the police and replied, “I honestly want to do it.”
He said, “I’ve gone through 20 years of hell.”
Essex police said their investigation was ongoing.
In March, police arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of Stuart Rubock’s murder and obscene assault. The man, who was not appointed by the police, was subsequently released during the investigation.
Police said they had prepared a file for consideration by the public prosecutor’s office following a “substantial and detailed investigation.”
The sun revealed earlier this week Ballymore hopes that justice will finally be achieved over his death 20 years ago.
Strike It Lucky Star Ballymore, 69, It hasn’t been seen publicly since police revealed in March that a 50-year-old man had been arrested in the case.
The entertainer, who is said to have spent his birthday flat on Tuesday, What happened to Stuart Lebok..
A gangster guilty of abusing a 24-year-old dad, a “gentle giant” to die outside the weatherspoon
The countries on the green list where British people can go on vacation from May 17 are finally revealed
He told him Former agent Mike Brown: “This is the end and I hope that justice will finally be done for Stuart and his family.
“Police seem confident in the evidence they found, but I don’t know what it is.
“They look good, but I don’t know why it can end up for so long.”
Stuart Lebock’s dying dad says he can “rest in peace” after “doing his best for his son” found dead in a pool in Ballymore.
Source link Stuart Lebock’s dying dad says he can “rest in peace” after “doing his best for his son” found dead in a pool in Ballymore.