Ready to love Monday again in May of this year?
Whether you are looking for your first full time Role of graduate school New job after graduating from university Career breakOr just looking for something better salary, You are lucky. Currently, Reed.co.uk has more than 300,000 vacancies, and this month everyone has the opportunity to participate. Prove that not all Bank Holidays of the month are the only way you can learn to love Monday.
If you’re looking for a job you love, here are five of the top companies we’re hiring in May (and some of the roles they offer).
A-Plan Insurance is one of the UK’s largest independent insurance brokers, providing insurance to over 650,000 clients through 100 branches nationwide.
As part of the international Howdenbroking Group, A-Plan offers a truly customized, client-centric insurance approach. It cares for customers, cares for the community, and most importantly, cares for people.
The goal of A-Plan is to create a brand ambassador, an individual who goes beyond the obligations of both clients.I’m looking for a good one now Insurance advisor When Financial analyst (And many other roles) To help move the business forward.
The benefits of working at A-Plan Insurance are:
- Excellent onboarding and access to e-learning programs, and corporate-funded CII professional qualifications
- Healthcare cash plan with 17 different perks paid by A-Plan
- Discounted Gym Membership – Includes National and Local Gyms
position: Milton Keynes, Maidenhead, Basingstoke, Bedford, and across the UK.
FirstPort, one of the UK’s leading residential real estate managers, understands that residential real estate is more than just a physical store for the people who live there. It’s their home.
Its customers expect the highest possible real estate services at the most cost-effective prices. Whether it’s maintenance or security. And to do that across FirstPort’s wide variety of developments, buildings and real estate, hiring the right team is absolutely essential.
Roles are offered nationwide, from Worcestor to Weston-Super-Mare. Want to start your property management career? Apply now.
Here are three reasons to work at FirstPort:
- FirstPort is the first company in the industry to be recognized as a Top Employer * for the fourth consecutive year.
- The five core values are: Friendly, original, respectful, skilled, reliable (applies to the entire company, from clients to staff members)
- An industry-leading employee assistance program that provides support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
position: All over the UK.
When it comes to working for a company with a good track record, nothing is as good as Deloitte.
Deloitte, one of the “four largest” professional services companies, provides tax advice, auditing, accounting and financial consultants to companies in 150 countries around the world.
Deloitte has approximately 20,000 partners and staff in the UK alone and employs hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. In short, joining a team means joining this incredible network of exciting people. It also means working with attractive clients and never stopping career progress.
The benefits of working at Deloitte are:
- Agile work and flexible time
- Diverse and comprehensive work environment
- A regular program of health activities throughout the year to help you check your physical and mental health.
position: All over the UK.
Scotland Gas Networks is working together to keep homes warm and run businesses for 5.9 million customers in Scotland and southern England.
Something more important than ever in the current crisis of living expenses.
What it promises to its customers shapes who the Scottish Gas Network is. They help it adopt the highest safety standards, strive for the highest level of service and ensure that customers are at the center of everything it does. All in a way that minimizes our environmental impact.
Are you passionate about working for an industry-leading company? Do you just want to help heat up the country? Scottish Gas Networks may have a career for you.
The benefits of working at the Scottish Gas Network are:
- Various benefits such as leisure and shopping discounts
- Car loan schemes, Cycle to Work, and season ticket loans
- Rewards and awards, and important opportunities to advance your career
position: Scotland and southern England.
Whitbread is the UK’s largest hotel and restaurant operator.
Founded by Sameul Whitbread in 1742, the group now includes Premier Inn, Table Table, Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and more as part of its portfolio. The FTSE 100 company also employs approximately 35,000 staff nationwide.
Whitbread employs thousands of roles in a variety of disciplines, offering virtually all hospitality roles. There are opportunities for people working in technology, marketing and affairs, as well as apprenticeships for graduating from school.
The advantages of working at Whitbread are:
- Opportunities to grow your career everywhere.Hotels, pubs and restaurants in the UK and abroad
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants to shops, gyms and vision tests
- They match what you give to your favorite charity
position: All over the UK.
* Awarded by Top Employer Institute
Ready to love monday? Shows all currently vacant seats.
Sign up for more career advice
Top companies hired in May 2022
Source link Top companies hired in May 2022