GREGGS has announced the exact date it will be bring back its famous pumpkin spiced latte – and fans don’t have long to wait.
It will set customers back £2.40, 20p more expensive than last year, and up 45p from 2021.
The hot drink is also hitting stores nationwide a day earlier than 2022.
Meanwhile, shoppers can get their hands on two new drinks – a hazelnut mocha and hazelnut hot chocolate priced at £2.40 – nationwide from today.
Some lucky customers will be able to pick up an iced version of the pumpkin spiced latte for £2.85 from tomorrow too.
It is the first time the iced version of the beverage has been seen on menus.
However, the variation on the classic is only available in the following selected stores:
- Wigston, 29 Leicester Road
- Worksop, 10 Bridge Street
- Paddington, 10 Praed Street
- London, U26 Liverpool Station
- London, Canary Wharf Shopping Plaza
- Newcastle, Unit 8 Eldon Square
- Newcastle, Northumberland Street
- Durham, Bowburn Drive Thru
- Leeds, Unit C Bond Street
- Liverpool, U14 Central Station
- Birmingham, 41 High Street
- Birmingham, U6 Cherry Street
- Birmingham, U9B3 The Fort Shopping Park
- Birmingham Airport
- Gatwick Airport
- Wednesbury, U2A1 Gallagher Shopping Park
- Bristol, 87 Broadmead
- Greggs @ Primark Oxford Street East, London
- Greggs @ Primark Northumberland Street, Newcastle
- Greggs @ Primark Bullring, Birmingham
- Greggs @ Primark Bristol
- Greggs @ Primark Liverpool
- Greggs @ Primark, Leeds Trinity Centre
All four of the drinks are available to order for delivery, but only via Just Eat.
Bear in mind you may have to pay a delivery charge though.
Customers looking to pick up an iced pumpkin spiced latte will of course only be able to get them delivered in certain locations.
The latest news comes after The Sun exclusively revealed Greggs is opening eight branches in August and September.
Among the eight branches is an outlet store and drive thru.
The new locations due to get a Greggs store in August and September are:
- Manchester, Mosley Common Road
- Stafford, Queens Shopping Park
- Widnes, Moore Lane South (drive thru)
- Basildon, Miles Gray Road
- Hereford, Holme Lacey Road
- Maidstone, Week Street
- Plaistow, Plaistow Road (outlet shop)
- Poole Hamworthy Trade Centre
Greggs currently runs around 2,300 shops across the UK, but has hopes to grow to more than 3,000 in the long-term.
In July, it opened two more 24-hour airport branches, taking its total in the UK to six.
Meanwhile, the chain has extended the opening hours for roughly 500 shops to 8pm or later.
It also has plans to open as many as 10 new drive-thru stores across England by the end of 2023.
How to save money at Greggs
With over 2,000 branches in the UK, you’re likely to have a Greggs store near you.
You can find your nearest one by using the chain’s locator tool on its website.
Greggs superfan Tony Collins previously shared four tips that could save you hundreds of pounds, including heading to specific branches and making the most of freebies.
Make sure you sign up to the loyalty scheme too.
Customers can collect points on purchases and get their 10th item free. You’ll receive a free sweet treat on your birthday as well.
If you’re not fussed about eating in-store, you should definitely get your food to takeaway.
By law, Greggs has to charge 20% VAT on each item sold to customers who choose to eat in.
So take your food outside and you’ll end up paying less.
In other news, a major coffee chain with over 2,000 branches is shutting one of its stores following a wave of closures.
Plus, Aldi shoppers are going wild for a “game-changing” device that banishes spiders in your home for good.
Do you have a money problem that needs sorting? Get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
You can also join our new Sun Money Facebook group to share stories and tips and engage with the consumer team and other group members.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/23613594/exact-date-greggs-latte-stores-primark/ Exact date Greggs will bring back pumpkin spiced latte this week – and fans will love the extra options