David Boyes said more charges could have been filed against the Duke of York if US prosecutors wanted to.
Lawyers argued that a photo of Andrew with Giuffre, who was 17 at the time, claimed that Andrew had never met, making him less credible as a witness and thus preventing Andrew from escaping court. said that he thought
He is rumored to have paid Ms Giuffre a £10m settlement in a civil lawsuit filed against him in the United States last year and has pleaded not guilty without admitting responsibility and will challenge the verdict. It is said that
Andrew forced to step back from royal duties in 2019, unlikely play a formal role in one’s brother’s coronation as a result of a scandal.
The prince, who was photographed on horseback on February 20, is said to be plotting to reverse a settlement he paid to Juhr last year.
Photo of Prince Andrew (left), Ms Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell confirmed by Mail on Sunday
Boyes told Piers Morgan in an interview on Talk TV that the controversial photo of the two together “made it clear that you can’t say you’ve never met her.”
Sun Boys reported that if a jury once found the prince’s claim that he never met Giuffre was discredited, it would be hard to believe they were not having sex.
“You have her testimony and you have his complete denial. The question is whether he can be trusted.
Lawyers said they were disappointed with the way the case was handled, suggesting that had the Duke of York been “normal,” more charges would have been filed against him.
“If prosecutors had, or wanted, jurisdiction over him, he could have been criminally prosecuted.
“I think it’s disappointing how the UK prosecutors and authorities have downplayed this.
I don’t know if it was because he was a member of the royal family, or simply because he was wealthy and could afford a good lawyer.
“Both the US justice system and the UK justice system are very supportive of well-represented people.
“If he was a normal person who did what he did, I think prosecutors would have looked at him differently.”
When asked if he believed criminal charges could be filed, the attorney said it was a “definite possibility.”
“I don’t want to say that [he would have been charged] Because I think I have to find out what all the evidence is. I have never seen enough evidence to know about criminal charges.
Prince Andrew has reportedly raised an £8million war fund to counter a settlement reached last year with Ms Giuffre to settle a civil lawsuit.
The ousted prince is understood to be plotting a comeback to win him back. stigmaincluding possible legal action against sexual abuse whistleblower Virginia Giuffre.
Prince Andrew reportedly raised £8 million in war funds to oppose the settlement agreed with Ms Giuffre last year
The 62-year-old Duke of York has been following Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s progress across the country “very closely” (Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were photographed in 2019)
He’s also eyeing a move to America, so he’s said to be looking for new staff to build the team.
Due to the uproar surrounding the incident, he was stripped of his honorary military title and seems unlikely to return to public life.
The 62-year-old Duke of York has been following Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s progress across the country “very closely,” according to insiders.
The 62-year-old was stripped of his royal title and role last year, but insiders claim he cares less about the situation than people believe.
A source close to Andrew told The Sun that he’s been following Sussex’s journey as he considers how to “build a new career.”
Andrew seemed impressed with how Harry and Meghan were able to “start a new job away from the royal family” in California, a friend said.
The insider claimed he was “very interested” in “business and charity,” but would shy away from Netflix-style projects, unlike his nephew.
The royal family is also reportedly reorganizing his own team.
Prince Andrew has reportedly raised £8m in war funds to oppose the settlement agreed with Ms Giuffre last year.
The news comes as it is reported that the prince may be forced to move out of the £30million Windsor family. He tells his friends that he can’t afford the upkeep.
The Duke said he would effectively be kicked out of the Royal Lodge in April when his £249,000 annual subsidy was cut.
The Royal Lodge, where the 63-year-old Crown Prince lives with his ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York, also 63, is in need of major work.
The Duke told his friends that he felt chosen because his only other annual income was a meager naval pension.
One friend said, “I feel like his brother wants him out.”
But last night, a source told the Daily Mail that the allegations “appear to be based on fear rather than outright fact.”
It is understood that the King will not leave him homeless or penniless, but wants Andrew to use his own money to pay for things.
The King is expected to continue to support his brother if the King wishes, fearing that the Duke would lose his place to live and his “unfounded” money.
He is believed to have guaranteed income (albeit reduced) and a house to Andrew, and personally pays the duke’s guarantee, estimated at £3 million a year, after the Home Office dismissed Scotland Yard’s guardianship. It is understood that you have agreed to
MailOnline has reached out to Andrew’s representative for comment.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11773953/Lawyer-Prince-Andrews-sex-abuse-accuser-claims-Duke-York-avoided-going-trial-photo.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490 Lawyer for Prince Andrew sexual abuse accusers claims Duke of York avoided going to court over photos