An abundance of information characterises the modern world. That is why it is so important to find the right resources via curated lists.
With lists like these, you can quickly find a new gambling brand, learn its features and test it out. In this way, you will ensure that you get the most for your enjoyable pastime. So if you want to try out a new gaming site safely, check out the list of top-rated non GamStop casinos available in the United Kingdom.
Experts with extensive experience in the gaming world compile these lists. They test new, recently emerged platforms: registering, depositing funds, and communicating with support. After trying the platform against dozens of criteria, the experts write reviews. Thus, you get an objective opinion backed by practice.
Criteria for choosing a casino
Look at the reviews in the recommendation lists. You will see that they cover all aspects of how non GamStop Online Casinos operate. The studies show details such as:
- License and security
- Assortment of games
- Beginner and regular player bonuses, VIP programme
- Support work
- Payment systems for deposits and withdrawals
- Mobile version
- For sports betting — odds and markets, sports
Thanks to these detailed reviews, you can make an informed decision whether the new platform is suitable for you. In addition to examinations, use demos and minimum deposits to see how good the fresh brand is.
Let’s look at the 3 main nuances to look out for when choosing a gaming platform.
This factor is of particular importance when you choose non GamStop Online Casinos in the UK. The fact is that these brands are registered outside the United Kingdom. It means that they do not have a UK license and are not subject to UK law. That is why they are not subject to a nationwide self-exclusion scheme.
However, a licence is a guarantee of honesty and reliability. When a platform issues a permit to organise games, it is tested by the regulator. The regulator checks the quality of the games, the availability of certificates, the level of protection of personal data and customer finances.
Consequently, one should choose websites having an international regulators license. These are Malta, Gibraltar, Curacao. The commissions of these countries have been operating for many years. In that time, have created an extensive set of rules for online gambling platforms.
Assortment of games
The following important indicator is the variety of gaming products on offer. A new brand may offer huge bonuses, but the promos won’t do any good if it doesn’t have exciting games.
Such platforms can specialise in sports betting, slot machines, and live casino games. Specialisation affects the quality and selection of gaming products:
- Bookmakers offer pre-match and live betting, virtual sports, hybrids of casino games and betting, esports options
- Slots sites offer low — and high-volatile products from established and new providers. Vendors worth checking out here include NetEnt, Eyecon, Pragmatic Play, Red Tiger, Play’n GO, Blueprint, Reel Kingdom, Playtech, etc.
- If you’re interested in casino games, check out the range of live products from Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play Live, etc.
Having reputable providers is a plus to a new brand quality assurance. They are licensed and certified by international regulators and have won the love of customers with quality releases.
Also, if you have the budget for testing, look out for products from new suppliers. If the studios have started recently, chances are they are using new technologies of high quality. It means you’ll get some great games for your collection.
How to test non GamStop gaming platforms
If you have read the review and you like the content, it is worth moving on to try it out. For starters, try out the free demos. New game brands tend to offer almost all games for free.
The demo version is a complete counterpart to the real-money games. The only difference is that it uses “virtual” money. So you don’t deposit your own money, but you can’t withdraw your winnings either.
Thanks to the demo versions, you can:
- Test how fast the games open on the website
- Find out how high their quality is and if they run without technical errors or stoppages.
- Find out the features of the games: how often they pay out winnings, how often you can get bonus rounds and features
And all this without spending any of your money!
Once you have tried the demos, you can move on to playing for real money. The best thing to do is to make a minimum deposit. According to the rules of online casinos, it is the smallest amount that you can transfer to a game account. Also, such a value is not a shame to lose.
Thanks to the minimum deposit, you can:
- Test the payment systems — how fast the transaction goes
- Test how games are played if the real money is used.
- Test how our support agents react.
- Test responsible gaming options: can they be set in the casino and how do they work?
Reading the reviews, demos and testing on a minimum deposit will help you choose a reliable platform for the long term. Good luck with your game!